Friday, August 28, 2026

Nappendixia Campaign 3.0- Session 140

 Nappendixia Campaign Session Report



Session #-  140 Session Date- 8/28/26



Time Passed- 1 week



Roll Call-  Ralph- F1

Pentagon- C2

Ard- M/U3

Bakarit- I1

Trotter- R2



Adventure Log-  The party is hired by the mysterious Anastasia, who says she can lead them to the fallen dragon Slither’s treasure.  She brings a party of other adventurers with the PCs and leads them off east to a ruined keep in the forest.


Pentagon’s Journal-


“I have decided to depart from Atagon’s service and forge off on the path of an adventurer, spreading Pelor’s word along the way.  My fellows have proven themselves to be true and courageous, and I pray for Pelor’s strength to bless us on our journey.  We are off to locate a fallen dragon’s treasure, I wonder if my efforts are pure.  I pray I am on the right path.”


(Pentagon was torn in half by carnivorous apes while the party rested to enter the dragon’s lair.  His body was crudely and hastily buried as the surviving party prepared to delve the lair.  Such is the life of an adventurer.)



Session Notes-  Back to school and I’m beat.  I washed out early on in the game and just kicked back and listened to the session.  Hope the bros scored big.  



Treasure and XP-  TBD



Graveyard-   10x Gnomes killed by Guidon’s Brigands cavalry charge into the siege camp outside the western brigand Keep.  (session 134)


109x Troops of the Coalition of the Good killed at the assault of the Brigands Western Keep (session 135)


30x Lt Foot, 180x H Foot, 30x Lt Cav, 30x med Cav, 15x Crossbowmen (Coalition of the Good troops), Zalde- M/U5, Seth F6 (raised/failed, permanently deceased), Foyt- M/U5 (raised) killed at the siege of the Loc-Nar forces at Atagon’s ruined tower. (session 136)


Pentagon the cleric killed by Brigands outside the gnomes keep.  (session 137) (revived, 1 week bedrest)


Pentagon the cleric slain by carnivorous apes outside Slithers keep lair.  (session 140)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

How to Play D&D Like A Wargame

  How to Play D&D Like a Wargame "A s far as I know, this is the most comprehensive and most practical description of BrOSR play in...

Popular Posts